Diana E. Mata is the principal attorney and owner of the firm.
Prior to starting her own law practice, Ms. Mata worked for a Fortune 100 Company in Los Angeles where she handled both business and legal matters. She gained invaluable experience analyzing and negotiating complex contracts and licensing deals. Her responsibilities also included counseling and collaborating internally across the company with the Marketing, Sales, Operations, Production and Finance teams. During law school, she worked as a Student Attorney with the Center for Legal & Social Justice representing clients in Civil Court in a variety of matters including, DTPA claims & Consumer law, Landlord-Tenant disputes and filing injunctions. For her work, Diana received a Pro Bono Certificate for outstanding service to the community.
Prior to law school, Ms. Mata worked in the business unit of a large corporation where she was exposed to global business matters and a multi-national client base at a very young age. She is now dedicated to using all of her combined business and legal experience spanning over a decade to assist small business owners and entrepreneurs realize their dreams.
Ms. Mata believes in cost-effective representation and the ethical pursuit of every client’s objectives.
- Featured attorney in the Spring issue of the Texas Entertainment & Sports Law Journal (2016)
- Student Attorney, Civil Justice Clinic (2010-2011)
- Recipient of Pro Bono Award, Center for Legal & Social Justice (2011)
- Senator, Women’s Law Association (2009-2011)
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Past Member
- Los Angeles Young Lawyers Association, Member
St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2011
California State University, Bachelor’s Degree – 2003
Major: Communications; Minor in Business