Diana E. Mata is the principal attorney and owner of the firm.
Prior to starting her own law practice, Ms. Mata worked for a Fortune 100 Company in Los Angeles where she handled both business and legal matters. During law school, she worked as a Student Attorney with the Center for Legal & Social Justice representing indigent clients in Civil Court in a variety of matters including, family law, consumer law, landlord-tenant disputes and filing injunctions. For her work, Diana received a Pro Bono Certificate for outstanding service to the community.
Ms. Mata believes in cost-effective representation and the ethical pursuit of every client’s objectives.
- Featured attorney in the Spring issue of the Texas Entertainment & Sports Law Journal (2016)
- Student Attorney, Civil Justice Clinic (2010-2011)
- Recipient of Pro Bono Award, St. Mary’s University School of Law (2011)
- Senator, Women’s Law Association (2009-2011)
- New York
- District of Columbia
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Past Member
- Los Angeles Young Lawyers Association, Member
St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, TX
Juris Doctor – 2011
California State University, Long Beach, CA
Bachelor’s Degree – 2003
Major: Communications, Minor in Business