Diana is a lawyer, business strategist and owner of the firm.
Prior to starting her own law firm, Diana worked for a Fortune 100 Company in Los Angeles where she handled both business and legal matters. She gained invaluable experience analyzing and negotiating complex contracts and licensing deals. Her responsibilities also included counseling and collaborating internally across the company with the Marketing, Sales, Operations, Production, Accounting, and Finance teams.
During law school, she worked as a Student Attorney with the Center for Legal & Social Justice representing clients in Civil Court in a variety of matters including, DTPA claims, Consumer law, Landlord-Tenant disputes and filing injunctions. For her work, Diana received a Pro Bono Certificate for outstanding service to the community.
Prior to law school, Diana worked in the business unit of a global corporation where she was exposed to intricate business matters and a multi-national client base at a very young age. She is now dedicated to using all of her combined business and legal experience spanning over a decade to provide individuals with strategic legal counsel in business matters, estate planning, contract negotiations and landlord/tenant disputes.
Our firm believes in delivering high quality services and the pursuit of excellence in everything we do.
Recognitions & Certifications
- Selected by the State Bar of Texas to participate in Legal Incubator program (2018)
- Featured attorney in the Spring issue of the Texas Entertainment & Sports Law Journal (2016)
- Recipient of Pro Bono Award, Center for Legal & Social Justice (2011)
- Senator, Women’s Law Association (2009-2011)
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Guardianship Ad Litem Attorney Certification
- Active bar licenses – Texas, District of Columbia
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- California State University, Bachelor’s Degree
Major: Communications; Minor in Business
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Past Member
- Los Angeles Young Lawyers Association, Member